“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you will never, ever have enough.”
– Oprah Winfrey
During the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, we sometimes lose sight of how lucky we are and the many good fortunes that we’ve been blessed with.
I decided that in honor of tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I wanted to put together a list of 10 things that I’m thankful for… in the social media world.
Here is what I came up with (in no particular order):
- The fact that Pinterest came into existence.
- Awesome deals and discounts that companies offer.
- Maintaining friendships with people that live across the world or just across town.
- Mobile apps that mean I can lay in bed, Tweet and Facebook-stalk people all day. (Joke! Sort of…)
- The ability to make a difference and support causes around the world.
- Amazing GIF sites like My Friend Are Married and What Should We Call Social Media that make me laugh throughout the day.
- Finding work through sites like Elance and LinkedIn.
- The ability to make any picture look awesome with Instagram filters.
- Meeting and networking with people from around the world.
- Learning something new every day.
~ Miss Soucie